PCP, is classified as hallucinogens, stimulants that affect all the senses and the effect lasts between 4 and 6 hours. They also have depressant properties. PCP is known as the Mess, angel dust, peace pill, fairy dust or crystal. When smoked it is called super weed, supergrass, killerweed or peaceweed. There are also several other names even if its scientific name is phencyclidine. PCP is often found in the form of tablets, capsules or paste. But in reality its looks vary as it is introduced into a large number of drugs such as ecstasy, mescaline and ketamine. It is often sold under other names.
PCP Side Effects:
• Numbness in the arms and legs
• Result in visual and auditory illusions
• Excess salivation
• Excessive sweating
• Incoherent and slurred speech
• Impair memory
• Cardiac arrhythmia
• Create irreparable damage to the brain
• Cause of paranoia, anxiety
• Losing the ability to urinate and defecate normally
• Severe depression
• Convulsions, hyperthermia, coma and / or death
Call Now For Immediate Assistance!
24/7 Assistance Available